January 28, 2011 § Leave a Comment
It’s link time, again.
- Egypt initially blocks Twitter and Facebook and now cuts off all access to internet but Egyptians are still tweeting for freedom -guardian/bbc
- it has happened. During the holidays kindle books outsold paperback books on Amazon – dvice
- 15 free, non-pirate, Hitchcock movies online – openculture
- you already knew that the Martin Luther King “I have a dream” speech was brilliant, but now there is the infogram to prove it – fastcodesign
- apparently you can now earn a degree at The Beatles – ctv
- this, below, is a photograph (of soap bubbles), not an illustration; see more psychedelic images in science – discover
January 25, 2011 § 1 Comment
You are about to deliver your written baby and you are running from editor to editor to get your manuscript approved and published, but no one seems to appreciate your creative gem. Now you can take the situation in your hands and become the publisher yourself. Amazon’s kindle gives you the opportunity to be a published author. Okay, not, actually published, but e-published. Following a few simple steps, you can convert your book (let’s say in a .doc format) to an e-book ready for the Kindle. Your dream just became reality.