February 18, 2011 § 3 Comments
We are huge procrastinators. As such, we don’t believe that there is such a thing as wasted time. No time is wasted, no matter the activity.
Alyson Provax, however, is self-conscious about it. She has created this witty series of one-liners, documenting the time she spent not being productive:
You can buy her print at her etsy shop. See more wasted time experiments after the jump.
February 16, 2011 § Leave a comment
This is an unnecessary introduction to a bunch of (interesting) links:
- A working place that inspires innovation and creativity: Pixar Studios (video) – devour
- Perhaps we should reconsider our food blog promise because foodies are the new hipsters – lost at E minor
- When we saw the Pixies live two years ago, we could feel the tension of them not getting along in the air; but could they be working on a new album after all? – New York Magazine
- Did you understand the end of Lost? Can you tie the loose ends? This guy will buy you breakfast if you do – Craigslist via movieline
- Buy Lars Von Trier’s camper on e-bay (he’s selling it because he can’t stand the smell of diesel anymore) – ebay via vulture
- Stream PJ Harvey’s concert in Paris online (70 min video) – 24bit
- Eszter Burghardt’s edible landscapes - Eszter Burghardt via shortlist
February 8, 2011 § 2 Comments
January 17, 2011 § 3 Comments
Once there was Liberty’s of London. Now there is Marimekko,
the leading Finnish textile and clothing design company that’s been around since the 50′s but continues to be the favorite of designers around the globe.
Browsing their site is always an inspiration, but the opportunity for this post came from another site: Always Mod. Always Mod is the ultimate marimekko eshop for anyone based in US – and in addition to their vast selection of textiles and other products, they have an index of free downloadable desktop wallpapers.
In fact, our first background is a marimekko pattern from this list.
What’s next? We are eagerly awaiting for the new marimekko/converse All Star sneakers, coming up later on 2011.
Update February 8th, 2011: Converse ♥ Marimekko
- Quick History: Marimekko (apartmenttherapy.com)