February 25, 2012 § Leave a Comment
What makes the past different from the future? Just entropy. An excellent short video from Minute Physics, (a YouTube channel explaining physics with super cool animated videos), explores the differences between the past and the future.
March 28, 2011 § Leave a Comment
Pure randomness today:
- What do Liberia, Myanmar and the United States of America have in common? They are the only 3 countries in the world not to use the metric system – Gizmodo
- Our sense of smell might be explained by quantum physics – BBC
- The end of the telephone? – The New York Times
- An argument against earth hour – good.is
- 8-bit deaths (video) – Vulture
- Google.uk’s Think Quarterly: the data issue – Think Quarterly
- Types of typsos – Rosscott, Inc.
February 26, 2011 § 6 Comments
Do you often find yourself unable to explain eloquently relativity theory? Or even understand its exact terminology?
Video animation by Yuanjian Luo